20th - 21st July 2012
Washington DC, USA
Immediately preceding the XIX International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2012), lawyers, physicians, policy advocates, social service providers and case managers will gather for a one-day, one-of-a-kind experience. Get updated on the latest issues from the best legal and medical practitioners in the field, network with colleagues, and gain new inspiration through a broad range of substantive programming and social events at this premier conference in HIV law and policy.
- HIV and AIDS: An overview of Domestic Policies, Regulations, and Practice Implications in Light of the National HIV and AIDS Strategy
- HIV Forensics: The Science of Transmission
- Overcoming Challenges of Legal Representation of Clients with HIV/AIDS
- The Latest Science: the forensics of transmission, PreP, and more!
- Incorporate Human Rights Principles into Nuts-and-Bolts HIV Advocacy
- Test and Treat as Prevention: Implications on Practice
- Leveraging existing legal services to address HIV and AIDS
View Larger Map